The Roots of Emily Wiegel Inc.
- At the age of 12, I started to paint at home.
- Hand sketching, using inspiring imagery from greeting cards and designing my own whimsical scenes.
Family Birthday Gifts
- My first piece was a canvas tote for my grandmother on Mother's Day, it was of individual wild flowers.
- I continued with each family member over the next year.
- All bags were a design on one side with their name on the reverse side.
Santa Secret Shop
- I developed different products each year to sell during the holiday season to students at my school.
- My products gained popularity through word of mouth.
- I gave a portion of the proceeds back to the school.
- I got custom tote bag orders
- Piano Music
- Irish Dance
- Trick or Treat
- Birthday Goodie bags
- I began my mural business with a family friend's bedroom.
- Small businesses - Dance Studio
- Homes - kitchen/bathrooms
- Children's rooms/playrooms